DO YOU FEEL THAT REAL, DEEP DOWN HAPPINESS IS AN ELUSIVE ATTAINMENT AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE LUCKY FEW?
Have you resigned yourself to the belief that this kind of happiness is just not possible where you come from and where you are now? Simply Being Happy will debunk this myth. Real, deep down happiness is available and is yours for the taking.
What’s the secret? Tapping into your subconscious mind. That’s where all of our happiness lies. When you learn to reach into your mind by speaking its language, you can begin clearing out and replacing old, negative programming that has been holding you back. Simple daily habits are the key to begin creating the life of your dreams.
In these pages, you’ll discover:
- How to break free from the ‘lack’ mindset that many of us grew up in. This is through no fault of our parents. It’s a way of life that they were taught by their parents and their parents and so on. You’ll learn that the first step is becoming aware of this negative mindset. Then you can begin replacing it with a mindset that says the world is actually incredibly abundant and it’s more than ok for each of us to go after all that we desire to do, be and have in life.
- How to start discovering all of the negative beliefs you have about yourself, along with the stubborn patterns of thought, that have been keeping you stuck all of these years.
- How to start replacing worries and fears with peace and strength.
- How to start replacing excuses and blame with gratitude and kindness.
- How to start fitting practices like meditation, visualization, and affirmations into your daily life. You’ll not only learn the basics of these ancient practices, you’ll also learn modern versions that work in our lives today. And you’ll discover how easy it is to slip these practices into your days.
“Paula has also developed her own style of visualizations and affirmations that are fun and easy, but are profound and life-changing.”
Are visualizations and affirmations too ‘out there’ for you? I explain the science behind why you want to start using them.
Are you ready for the happiness you’ve always craved and know you deserve?
Then start creating it now by reading Simply Being Happy.
“Simply Being Happy is like a breath of fresh air. We all deserve to be happy and Paula Sullivan’s guide teaches us how.”